Floor Stripping Chemicals
No Rinse / No Scrub Liquifying Stripper
A 55% active speed stripper that easily cuts through multi-layers of burnished floor finish. This “true” no rinse stripper does not contain potassium hydroxide or sodium hydroxide, yet, is the fastest working liquifier on the market. Low foaming, no scrub and no rinse features make this product a must for all professional floor care systems.
- 1:20 Ultra-Concentrate – Lowest Diluted-Cost & Reduces Transportation Weight 5 Times
- Power Stripper – Strips the First Time!
- Low pH Reduces Residue – Less Rinsing
- Low Odor – Use 24/7
Ultra-concentrate stripper has the lowest cost-per-gallon in-use, reducing transportation weight 5 times. Powerful stripper strips the first time. Low pH minimizes residue and eliminates the need for multiple rinses. Low odor promotes 24/7 use.
- Powerful Removes UHS Toughened Finishes
- Superior Color Easy Application Tracking
- Economical Brulins Lowest Price Per Gallon
- Minimal Odor
New chemistry busts up UHS hardened finish quickly, efficiently and economically. Superior color makes application easy to track. Brulins lowest price-per-gallon stripper. Ideal for use on frequently stripped floors and where low cost per gallon is necessary.
- Master Key Stripper, Removes Non-Zinc & Zinc Finishes. A “One-Stripper” Solution
- Low pH Reduces Residue Less Rinsing
- Low Odor Use 24/7
- Green Seal™ Certified Environmentally Responsible
Green Seal™ Certified independently proven to be an Environmentally Responsible stripper. Powerful one-stripper solution uniquely removes non-zinc AND zinc finishes. Low pH minimizes residue and eliminates the need for multiple rinses. Low odor promotes 24/7 use.
- Removes Soil & Wax Build-up
- Use on Baseboards, Floors & Wall Tiles
- Removes Heavy Wax Build-Up In Hard To Reach Areas
- Floors, Baseboards, Ceramic Wall Tile
- Clinging Foam
- Adheres to Surfaces
- Easy Rinsing
- Use In Upside Down Position Only